- What payment methods can I use to pay for my membership?
- Your membership can be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or JCB
through the industry's most trusted payment processor, CCBill.
- What if my payment keeps getting declined and/or I need help with a billing matter?
- You may contact CCBILL 24 hrs, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at
(888) 596-9279 or
(480) 449-7751 for help.
- Are credit card transactions on Spyonguys secure?
- Spyonguys supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the Internet encryption standard
via our biller, CCBill, a well-known and trusted processor who
exceeds US government security requirements. This allows for
convenient and safe online transactions. We provide 100% Safe, Secure & Discreet Billing.
- Does Spyonguys accept debit cards, gift cards, pre-paid cards
or other payment methods?
- NO ABSOLUTELY NOT under any circumstance. For reasons of online safety and
security and to protect against minors from accessing our site and materials,we
only accept true credit cards through our biller in the name of the actual credit
card-holder. No 3rd-party subscriptions will be accepted, and any orders placed
as such will be cancelled.
- What will appear on my credit card statement?
- Spyonguys believes in ultimate discretion and privacy when it
comes to our customers. Your credit card statement will reflect
only the name "CCBill, LLC.", and there will be no reference to the name of this site
- My credit card payment is denied. What can I do to sign-up?
- For security's sake, our payment processors are very cautious when it comes to dealing with credit cards. Sometimes, they are just too cautious and your credit card may be declined for no reason. If this is the case, contact us and we'll investigate.
- How can I join Spyonguys?
- Visit this page or click the "sign up" button on the top-right of any page.
- How often do you update your site?
- We update the site on a regular basis and recommend that you
sign-up for our new release newsletter to be informed of such
- What software do I need to use your site?
This is a tricky question as every computer is wildly different in terms of performance. But these requirements should get you going:
- Do I have to worry about digital rights management (DRM)
player compatibility any more?
- No. Because all of our videos are securely streamed directly
through our embedded FLASH players, you need not worry any longer
about player compatibility issues with DRM technology. Our videos
cannot be downloaded to any computer or device, instead they are
streamed right to your PC, MAC, TABLET or MOBILE DEVICE.
- I am a member, but I can't login. Why?
CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP
To find out your signup details, refer to your membership confirmation e-mail. If you need any help to
find your login credentials or to cancel your membership, contact us.